Entrepreneurship For Teens
- 6-8 week program, first five weeks follow the chapter framework of the book we are using, subsequent weeks for presentations and refinements.
- Classes are offered once a quarter starting second quarter. They are held on Wednesdays at 12:45 pm.
- Location, STEM conference/presentation rooms
- Outside partners will instruct program, while engaging additional business leaders to speak with us
- Teachers from NHS are welcome and encouraged to attend these workshops, to support daily/weekly implementation into classroom discussions, input to curriculum, participation, and more.
- Purpose is to foster entrepreneurship in each of these individuals/groups to see the opportunity to foster their business ideas, as a result of their PBL
- Support individual passions for success and engagement for personal growth and to understand the steps in structuring the launch of their own business
Micro Loans through Young American's Bank
- The Morgridge Family Foundation has deposited money for Adams 12 STEM students to access through micro-loans.
- Students' business plans must be vetted through a PBL or club.
- More information is available by attending parent/guardian informational meetings.
Parent/Guardian Informational Meetings
- Parent/Guardian informational meetings will be held quarterly starting second quarter.