Click Here to find out about Camp Ignition!
Register for the CAMA Cardboard Challenge by clicking here!
- Check out Project Citizen Presentations LIVE on April 28, 2014 at 9:00 am by clicking here!
- Did you miss the 9th grade CP Government Recycling PBL? You can watch the presentation by clicking here.
- Did you miss the Spanish 1 "Latin Niche Market PBL?" You can watch the presentations by clicking here.
- Did you miss the World History presentations? You can watch the presentations by clicking here.
- Did you miss the AP US History Fracking PBL presentations? You can watch the presentations by clicking here.
- Are you a student interested in an internship? You can find opportunities under Resources > Student Resources, or by clicking here.
The STEM Pathways Program is now closed.
Students currently attending Adams 12 Five Star Schools:
Students who are currently attending Northglenn HS and would like to select a pathway, can complete an in-building request by clicking here.
Eighth grade students in Adams 12, will need to complete the STEM Application.
Students currently outside Adams 12 Five Star Schools.
In addition to completing the STEM Application, out of district choice students must follow the district's guidelines and complete the district's choice application.
To find out more information about Adams 12 Five Star Schools' choice process, click here.
Important Dates for Choice
How Does Northglenn HS STEM compare to other high schools?
In each discipline, students are presented with authentic, real-world problems on which to work. They must present their findings and solutions to community/industry experts. If any new idea can be transformed into an entrepreneurial effort, we have business partners who can work with students to make their plans into reality.
"The power of an inquiry-based approach to teaching and learning is its potential to increase intellectual engagement and foster deep understanding through the development of a hands-on, minds-on and research-based disposition towards teaching and learning." --Neil Stephenson
"Cooperative learning is a type of structured peer interaction emphasizing positive human relationships, collaboration between peers, active learning, academic achievement, equal participation, and equal status of students in the classroom." -- Spencer Kagan
When developing transdisciplinary contexts surrounding a PBL experience for students, teachers incorporate the varied lenses of different disciplines that individuals would typically explore in that authentic real-world context. These lenses include: cultural, social, political, economic, historical, and scientific.
Educational Opportunities at Northglenn HS STEM
Innovations on the Internet
Look Here in the Fall for Scheduled Parent Visits
Current and future Norse parents and students will be able to tour of Northglenn HS STEM. No appointment will necessary. Please park in the lot located at 102nd Ave. and Huron. Please enter through the Explore archway into the STEM building.
To schedule a tour, please contact:
Mr. Kerry Glenn
Mr. Terrell Price